- Wrinkle injections can very effectively relax muscles to remove wrinkles and lines and is the most popular cosmetic procedure performed world wide.
- Wrinkle injections are most commonly used between the eyes (frown lines) around the eyes (crows feet) and across the forehead (worry lines) to give a less tired, worried and stressed appearance.
- Wrinkle injections can also be used to produce a brow lift, to reduce bulky square jaws, reduce teeth grinding and to control excessive sweating.
- Wrinkle injections are Schedule 4 medications and legally must be prescribed by a medical practitioner.
- Wrinkle injections are a safe and effective non surgical method of facial rejuvenation that takes only a few minutes and lasts for many months.
Friday, June 26, 2015
TOP FIVE THINGS ABOUT WRINKLE INJECTIONS