EFFECTIVE HOME TREATMENT FOR TIRED EYES WITH GREEN TEA AND CUCUMBER MASK
• ½ of cucumber
• 1 green tea bag
• Boil the tea first and then cool it.
• Peel the half cucumber and then slice it in circles.
• Add these cucumber circles to the green tea brew you made.
• Refrigerate them until chilled.
• Place this cooled tea and soaked slices of cucumber on top of your eyes for about 10-15 minutes.
• No rinsing of the eye area is required.
• Also you can make the face mask with these 2 in ingredients by mixing 1 tbsp cucumber paste and 1 tbsp green tea brew.
• Apply and wash after 20-25 minutes.