Sunday, March 27, 2011

New product for Wrinkle Injections -

"We constantly strive to provide a complete range of solutions that will enable doctors to best address skin senescence and to optimize patient outcomes.
The launch of the EMERVEL range of fillers further marks our commitment to corrective and aesthetic dermatology. Galderma is committed to using its expertise, high standards of clinical safety and efficacy to bring best-in-class products that will add value to physicians’ daily practice and ameliorate patients’ treatment experience,” said Humberto C. Antunes, President & CEO of Galderma."
“The EMERVEL filler range joins AZZALURE (botulinum toxin type A), expanding Galderma’s medical aesthetic offering in Europe and Latin America.”

1 comment:

  1. My french doctor treated my eyes wrinkles with Emervel last week and I must say six days later that the results are incredible, I look at least 10 years younger, my skin looks so great.
    I have experienced a Radieness treatment in USA last year and must say that the results were not that good, my face has been swelling for two weeks and people believed I have gained some weight, I was furious about the doctor who did the treatment.

    ReplyDelete